[802SEC] IEEE 802 Orientation program: 8 July (please forward to WGs)

Please join an online IEEE 802 Orientation program on Wednesday 8 July 2020, 09:00-10:30 ET.

This event is designed primarily to welcome IEEE 802 newcomers and provide them with an overview of IEEE 802 and how it works. The program, typically presented on-site during an IEEE 802 Plenary, will be conducted on-line in advance of the July Plenary. The presentation will introduce IEEE 802 and summarize the process and participation, addressing some of the adaptations to the current environment. We'll provide time for questions and discussion. All are welcome, and we look forward to meeting you there.

Here are the details:

IEEE 802 Orientation
Wednesday 8 July 2020, 09:00-10:30 ET
Presenter: Roger Marks, IEEE 802 Second Vice Chair
Full event details and calendar link

Connection:
https://ieeesa.webex.com/ieeesa/j.php?MTID=m44095527c57604d5d7922cedce75aa12
Access Code: 129 669 7373