Re: [802SEC] proposed update to Chair's Guidelines regarding meeting announcements

The document mentioned here was briefly discussed at the rules meeting today.

The proposed updates will be proposed for adoption at the upcoming LMSC Closing Meeting. James will prepare detailed documentation of the proposed change.

Cheers,

Roger