[802SEC] Closing treasurers report / 802 planning ad hoc / Impressions on Survey results

All –

I have revised the closing treasury report for tomorrow and uploaded to mentor.

As the agenda item indicates, the report also includes the discussion from the 802 planning ad hoc to look at future meetings concluded today, and impressions from the survey results.  Working group chairs may or may not wish to share their raw survey results (if they haven’t already done so via the reflector)

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0147-01-00EC-july-2019-closing-ec-treasurers-report.pdf

The planning scenarios from the 802 EC ad hoc are for your consideration, although not put forward for decision at tomorrow’s meeting.  I suggest for tomorrow you consider questions or other information that may be relevant for making a decision.

Sensitive information on hotel contracts is sufficiently summarized in this report that I believe it is appropriate for distribution.  Additionally, you may direct WG participants with questions to me.  If it becomes overwhelming, I will let you know.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.