From: Geoff Thompson <thompson@ieee.org>
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 11:32 PM
To: jdambrosia@GMAIL.COM
Cc: Geoff Thompson <thompson@ieee.org>; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] IEEE SA Policies

John-

The SA Copyright policy is posted there in ".potx" format. That is a template format that is oriented to the file being edited further.

That seems inappropriate to me since it is their (i.e. the S.A.'s) policy and is a given as handed down.  We don't get to fiddle.  Wouldn't it be more appropriate for it to be posted as a PDF?

Cheers,

                Geoff