From: James P. K. Gilb <Gilb_IEEE@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2020 2:57 PM
To: jdambrosia@GMAIL.COM; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Draft Agenda Updated - 04 Aug 2020 EC Teleconference

John

I also need the following items:
ME Approve IEEE 802 LMSC Policies and Procedures to forward to AudCom for
review and approval by SASB - 5 minutes MI Approve IEEE 802 LMSC WG P&P and
IEEE 802 LMSC OM updates - 5 min MI Approve IEEE 802 Chair's Guideline
updates 10 min

I will have slides for these.

James Gilb

On 8/2/20 6:10 PM, John D'Ambrosia wrote:
> All,
>
> The draft agenda for the 04 Aug 2020 EC Teleconference has been
> updated -
>
> https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0102-02-00EC-04-aug-2020-e
> c-tele
> conference-agenda.xlsx.
>

> Please review and send me any proposed modifications.
>

> Please note that I will be taking a personal day off on Monday Aug 3.
> Please send me your feedback, and I will send out an update Monday
> night, based on the feedback I receive.
>

> Regards,
>

> John D'Ambrosia
>
> Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC

> This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
list is maintained by Listserv.