From: "James P. K. Gilb" <000008e8b69871c2-dmarc-request@listserv.ieee.org>
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Sent: 8/7/2020 5:55:16 PM
Subject: [802SEC] 802 straw poll

All

All voting members, please respond to this straw poll.  Others are, of course, allowed to express their opinion as well.  I will be bugging all the voting members to respond.

Questions:
1) Do you support a 1 year trial of the IEEE 802 LMSC paying for Framemaker license rental for Technical Editors who would not otherwise receive funding from their employer or affiliation.

Yes/No:

2) If the IEEE 802 LMSC decides to do this, how many licenses should be purchased?

Enter an positive integer:

3) Please feel free to provide other comments:

Free form text field here:

Thanks

James Gilb