From: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@att.net>
To: "STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG" <STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org>
Sent: 10/29/2020 11:08:40 AM
Subject: November 2020 opening EC meeting -- Chair's slide deck

Dear EC Members,

I have uploading my opening 802 EC meeting slide deck to Mentor for tomorrow's meeting, please see https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0222-00-00EC-30oct2020-opening-ec-mtg-chair-deck.pptx.  Your review and comments are welcome.

Reminder -- Please send our humble recording secretary and me your anticipated 802 EC meeting agenda items for the upcoming Plenary.  So far we have received input only from David, Dorothy and Jay.

establishment of new Study Groups,
SG renewals and other pre-PAR activities
draft PARs to NesCom
drafts to Sponsor Ballot
drafts to RevCom
maintenance PARs
press releases
liaison letters
regulatory communications
policy and procedures
action item status
and any other items appropriate for the 802 EC meeting agendas.

Thank you and regards,

--Paul