[802SEC] 802.3 Comment on PARs from other WGs

Colleagues:

An 802.3 ad hoc meeting was held 2 November 2020 to review and produce comments on PARs from other WGs (attached PowerPoint).  We have comments for

P802.1DP
P802.11bh
P802.11bi
P802.15aa
P802.16t

Though I can’t speak for 802.3, I am happy to respond to any questions about the comments and my perception of the of the ad hoc discussion; and if not a conflict with my 802.3 obligations, would be happy to join any comment resolution teleconference if requested.

Bob Grow
Chair, IEEE 802.3 ad hoc on PARs from other WGs