Re: [802SEC] schedule the 1st meeting of the 802 restructuring ad hoc

Paul,

                I identified one issue to be addressed, which is that the EC considers PARs only at Plenary sessions, and that could lead to delays in the WG projects.

                I do not have any other EC issue that causes delays for the WGs, that I can think of right now.

                If other people have EC issues that cause delays in WG project it would be good to hear those.

I think we had more in the past before having regular monthly meetings, but I think those monthly meetings help reduce any delays from the EC.  So I think keeping the monthly meetings is valuable to avoid delays by the EC.

Regards,

Steve