[802SEC] Fw: IEEE SA: Public Relations and Communications - new PR agency in 2021

Dear EC Members, FYI. --Paul

------ Forwarded Message ------
From: "Dave Ringle" <d.ringle@ieee.org>
To: "sa-bog" <sa-bog@ieee.org>; sa-cag@ieee.org; "stds-board-comm" <stds-board-comm@ieee.org>
Cc: "Karen McCabe" <k.mccabe@ieee.org>
Sent: 12/23/2020 12:00:38 PM
Subject: IEEE SA: Public Relations and Communications - new PR agency in 2021

Dear all,

On behalf of the IEEE SA Marketing and Public Affairs team, please note the following.

As many of you have worked with us on Public Relations and Communications and alongside our PR agency Interprose, we would like to let you know that effective 1 January 2021 our new PR agency will be Pierpont.

Pierpont is an agency with over 30 years experience, working in our fields of interests. They serve clients regionally, nationally and internationally--having a strong network of global PR partners. They are committed to creating and implementing results-driven and impactful initiatives that will help us continue our efforts to cultivate a strong and resilient brand reputation.

Thank you.
**

Karen McCabe
Senior Director, Public Affairs and Marketing
IEEE Standards Association
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08855 USA
Office: +1 732 562 3824