Re: [802SEC] 2020 IEEE SA Virtual Awards Ceremony

Glenn, congrats to you and all of the 802.1 members~

Best, Dawn
=========
Dawn Slykhouse, President
Face To Face Events, Inc.
T: +1-949-514-8004

On Jan 5, 2021, at 9:24 AM, Glenn Parsons <00000f6f9e80d40c-dmarc-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG> wrote:

Happy New Year Colleagues,

I am excited to finally announce that the IEEE 802.1 Working Group is the recipient of the IEEE SA 2020 Emerging Technology Award:

For the development of IEEE Std 802.1CM™-2018 Time-Sensitive Networking for Fronthaul as amended by IEEE Std 802.1CMde™-2020, the first IEEE standard to connect a cellular network’s radio equipment to its remote controller via a packet network, in particular, over a bridged IEEE 802.3™ Ethernet network.

The awards were announced today on the IEEE SA awards site that includes a short video on each award:

Cheers,
Glenn.