Re: [802SEC] Doodle: "802 Restructuring ad hoc: Operational Efficiency sub-ad hoc" result

Hi All,

I have received 6 replies to the poll and the winner is April 5th 10:00 PT / 13:00 ET.   This was 5 out of 5 respondents who chose a day that was within the range originally announced per the last call (100% of valid responses).  Again, I don’t know how March 21 was added to the poll, it was not by me, and if you were the one responsible, please do not do that again.

Thanks all, I will send call details when I have them.

Ben

Avast logo