Re: [802SEC] Draft Agenda Update - 06 Apr 2021

John

Sorry for the late notice. Plese change my item 3.04 to DT, document will be:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0089-00-00EC-reorganizing-the-chair-s-guidelines.pdf

For 3.03, it will ec-18-0103, for which I hope to have revision 01 uploaded soon. I will send everyone the link when it has been uploaded.

James Gilb