Re: [802SEC] 18 May 2021 802 Restructuring ad hoc cancellation notice

Correction -- the next 802 restructuring ad hoc is scheduled for Tuesday 15 June 2021.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@att.net>
To: "STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG" <STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org>
Sent: 5/17/2021 9:01:04 AM
Subject: 18 May 2021 802 Restructuring ad hoc cancellation notice

Dear EC Members,

Since 802.1, 802.3, 802.11 and 802.15 are holding interim sessions last week and this week, I realize everyone is extremely busy with 802 related work.  Therefore, I will cancel tomorrow's (18 May 2021) 802 restructuring ad hoc 1-2pm ET meeting.  We will resume the regular monthly 802 restructuring ad hocs on 20 June 2021.

Based on my observing many of the electronic meetings being held these weeks, I can see everyone is working hard and having a productive May interim session.  I look forward to returning in person meetings soon (November, I hope)!

Thank you for your and your group's participants dedication and hard work on behalf of IEEE 802 LMSC.

Regards,

--Paul