As of today, I'm seeing a problem with our embedded calendar displays; for example, at:
I know they were fine yesterday. Today, they are invisible in all the browsers that I've tried, except Chrome. I've used a Mac, iPad, and Android, with the same results. This problem is affecting the WG embedded calendars too (and also other similar embedded calendars I've found, from non-IEEE sources).
Standalone displays of our calendars are working fine; e.g., the "802 only
" calendar is still visible.
I would guess that this will eventually get sorted out, but I haven't found any error reports, so maybe it's just me.