[802SEC] 802 Staff Coverage - Staff Vacations

Dear All:

Below please find information about IEEE 802 staff coverage during upcoming staff vacations.

I will be on vacation from Monday, 21 June through Friday, 2 July.  Ashley Moran (a.f.moran@ieee.org) will be the covering Program Manager for IEEE 802.1 and IEEE 802.3.  Christy Bahn (c.bahn@ieee.org) will be covering as the 802 staff lead.

Christy Bahn will be on vacation from Friday, 2 July through Friday, 9 July.  Ashley Moran will be the covering Program Manager for all IEEE 802 Working Groups on Friday, 2 July, handling all urgent requests.  I will be covering as the Program Manager for all IEEE 802 Working Groups beginning on Tuesday, 6 July (the IEEE US offices are closed on Monday, 5 July in observance of the US July 4th holiday).

Should you be aware of any requests (e.g. ballot invitations, initial ballots, recirculations) to be made during this time, please let us know in advance, if possible.

Best regards,

Jodi

Jodi Haasz

Manager, Operational Program Management

Office: +1 732-562-6367

Mobile: +1 732-439-9144 | standards.ieee.org