[802SEC] reminder on registration for the July 802 electronic plenary.

All, but especially working group chairs,

Just a friendly reminder, if you haven’t already, to remind your  groups of the need to register for the July 802 electronic plenary.  Many of us have gotten out of practice or have gotten used to electronic meetings without registration.  To date, we’re up to about 300 registrations, so while we’ve made progress, we have a ways to go.  Ideally we don’t have many people to chase at the meeting start.

Something like the following works:

Please note that meeting is subject to the 802 registration fee. – (a single payment allows you to attend all meetings during the plenary session).

Payment of a registration fee is required by anybody that attends any meeting held during this plenary session. This registration fee will help offset the costs incurred by the cancellation of the July physical plenary. The registration fee will be 50.00 USD for all attendees until Wednesday 23:59 UTC on 30th June 2021 after which it will increase to 75.00 USD for all attendees. The registration web site can be accessed at <https://cvent.me/D5LYLq>.

Thank you again,

-george

George Zimmerman

IEEE 802 LMSC Treasurer