[802SEC] offer to update WGs/TAGs on Nendica

Colleagues,

I would like to offer to make a brief presentation to WGs/TAGs, upon request, to provide a Nendica update.

At the upcoming 802 Plenary, the proposal to renew Nendica will be up for consideration. Also, one of Nendica's activities has been to develop the July 7 IEEE 802 tutorial on Cut-Through Forwarding (CTF) among Ethernet networks, and I anticipate that Nendica will organize followup activities on that topic, to which all will be welcome to participate.

If your group is interested in such an update on this issues, please let me know and we can try to schedule it. If you are interested in more details on the CTF topic, then we could, if you like, also arrange a briefing by a Nendica CTF leader.

Cheers,

Roger