[802SEC] Reschedule sub ad hoc, operational efficiency

Hi All,
Again apologies for the confusion.  I think we have it sorted out now.
Per our previously announced schedule, our next call is not until July 26th as the 3 week interval feel on July 5th which is a holiday in the US and the sub ad hoc host (me) is unavailable.
Since I botched todays call, I will hold a call on June 28th to catch up.  Same time we have been using, 1pm ET.  Same meeting link.
Thank you all for your understanding and sorry for spamming the list while figuring it out.
Regards
Ben

Benjamin A. Rolfe

Blind Creek Associates