Re: [802SEC] IEEE 802.3 comments on July 2021 PARs from other WGs (with correct file)

thanks for sending this out, the 802.15 WG will review and respond to comments on its PARs and CSDs.

Sincerely,  Pat

Pat Kinney
Kinney Consulting LLC
IEEE 802.15 WG chair, IEEE 802.15.12 chair
ISA100 co-chair, ISA100.20 chair
M: +1.847.997.3775
O: +1.847.960.3715
pat.kinney@kinneyconsultingllc.com