[802SEC] interpretation of Chairs Guideline regarding Closing EC meeting consent agenda item deadlines

Dear EC Members,

David Law reminded me that I should clarify how to interpret the 802 Chair's guideline 'For IEEE 802 EC Closing Meetings of a plenary week, requests to add items to the consent agenda shall be made by Wednesday 1pm, local time of the plenary meeting. The URL to any supporting documentation to be considered, entered as a Mentor document) shall be sent by Thursday 1 pm to the IEEE 802 Recording Secretary and IEEE 802 EC Reflector.'.

For the upcoming 23 July 2021 closing 802 EC meeting, the consent agenda item deadlines will be 48 hours and 24 hours in advance of the start of the closing meeting, that is 18h00 UTC on Wednesday 21st July 2021, and 18h00 UTC on Thursday 22nd July 2021 respectively.

Regards,

--Paul