From: James P. K. Gilb <Gilb_IEEE@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2021 8:43 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG; John D'Ambrosia <jdambrosia@gmail.com>; Paul Nikolich <paul.nikolich@att.net>
Subject: Rules items for tomorrow

All

I have one motion (hopefully on the consent agenda) for the Chair's Guidelines.

In addition, I have uploaded a WG P&P for consideration, which requires OM and Chair's guideline changes.

Proposed WG P&P:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0104-08-0PNP-proposed-802-wg-pnp.doc

Proposed OM:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0169-00-00EC-proposed-om.odt

Rules report with CG motion (in case it gets taken off the consent agenda):
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0170-00-00EC-july-rules-report.pdf

So for John:

MI: The EC approves ec-21-0108-03 as the IEEE 802 LMSC Chair's Guidelines.  0 min (5 if taken off consent agenda)

DT: Changes to WG P&P and OM, 10 min.

Both are covered in ec-21-0170-00

James Gilb