Re: [802SEC] +++10 day Early Close LMSC ballot+++ Approval of new IEEE 802 LMSC Working Group Policies and Procedures

All

Clause 13 of our current WG P&P (and if approved, the new WG P&P) says that editorial and errors in implementing approved changes can be made without ballot.

Roger's suggestions are editorial and I will make those changes.
In the case of what Jon notes, it is a mistake in the implementation of the change (i.e., that I was supposed to change "meeting" to "session" when referring to the fees.

The alternative is that the ballot fails, I make the changes and we vote ate our September conference calls.

Excerpt from the WG P&P rules.

In some circumstances minor revisions may be made to the IEEE 802 LMSC Working Group Policies and Procedures without a revision ballot. These circumstances are a) Basic layout/formatting that does not change the meaning of any of the text
	b) Correction of spelling and punctuation
	c) Error in implementing approved changes
All other revisions shall be balloted as described in this clause. If any voting Sponsor member protests an editorial change of the OM within 30 days of its release (the date of notice on the Sponsor reflector constitutes the release date), that editorial change will be without effect.

James Gilb