[802SEC] IEEE 802 JTC1 SC

G’day all

The IEEE 802 JTC1 SC will be meeting on Tuesday, 14 September at 4-6pm ET. The Webex details are available here:

The agenda document is 11-21-1287. The agenda is a little more interesting than usual because we will be discussing some IPR process issues (we will not be discussing any specific patent details) related to comments made in the 60-day ballot on IEEE 802.11ax-2021. While the comments were made against IEEE 802.11ax-2021, they are potentially relevant to future submissions by any WG into the PSDO process. Could WG Chairs please notify their relevant/interested members about the IEEE 802 JTC1 SC session next week?

Andrew Myles

Chair IEEE 802 JTC1 SC