Re: [802SEC] November closing plenary meeting -- mixed mode poll

Have to be remote from California this time.
Ben

From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org> on behalf of Paul Nikolich <paul.nikolich@ATT.NET>
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2021 1:36 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: [802SEC] November closing plenary meeting -- mixed mode poll

Dear EC Members,

So far I've had three positive responses (including myself) to holding the November closing EC meeting, therefore I will make arrangements to chair the meeting from one of the conference rooms at IEEE HQ.

Either way, please let me know what your plans will be for the meeting so I may arrange the appropriate meeting facilities.

Regards,

--Paul