[802SEC] Rules meeting tomorrow, 11/2/2021. Operations manual updates

All

We have a rules meeting scheduled for tomorrow, 19 October 2021 from 12:00-13:30 Arizona Time,to go over potential OM changes.

These changes are:
 - Updates due to changes in IEEE 802 LMSC P&P
 - Updates to codify electronic plenary sessions
 - Define plenary session
- Ben has some suggested changes, perhaps he can send a link to them to the reflector and we can discuss them as well.

I will provide an updated presentation link tomorrow morning.

In the meantime, please review the following prior to the meeting
    1) IEEE-SA Participation policy
https://standards.ieee.org/content/dam/ieee-standards/standards/web/documents/other/Participant-Behavior-Individual-Method.pdf
    2) Affiliations FAQ:
http://standards.ieee.org/faqs/affiliation.html