Re: [802SEC] Operational Efficiency ad hoc proposed rules changes -- next steps

Paul and Ben

Yes, I will add them.

Ben and I will work on the proposed changes.

James Gilb

On 11/2/21 12:32 PM, Paul Nikolich wrote:
Ben,

I'm sorry for holding up the Operational Efficiency ad hoc in taking the next steps wrt proposed rules changes.  I'd like you to put them in the proposed P&P change pipeline managed by James Gilb during his P&P ad hoc meetings.

James, please assist Ben in putting the Operational Efficiency ad hoc proposed rules changes into your rules update pipeline.

Regards,

--Paul

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.