[802SEC] Updates for proposed P&P based on AudCom feedback

Dear 802 EC members

At our closing, I am going to bring up the following suggested changes to our WG P&P to address comments from the AudCom reviewers:

In 3.5.3, Vice Chairs

change "The responsibilities of the Vice Chair shall be:" to "The responsibilities of a Vice Chair shall be:"
(editorial, there can be more than one Vice Chair)

Add to:
"Carrying out the Chair’s duties if the Chair is temporarily unable to do so or chooses to recuse himself or herself (e.g., to give a technical opinion);"

"If there is more than one Vice Chair, the First Vice Chair takes over, and if unavailable or recuses himself or herself, then the Second Vice Chair does."

4.6 Working Group Participant List

We had added "except temporarily when required to edit or update the list." and there was a question of "temporarily". I am suggesting the clarification:

"except temporarily during the time required to edit or update the list,"

I suspect there is better wording, so have at it.

7.1.2 Actions Requiring Approval by a Three-quarters Vote

So, we moved directed position to the WG P&P and it requires 3/4 vote, but it isn't in the list, so I propose to add:

"Establishing a Directed Position"

There is some capitalization that needs to be fixed as well, I will post a proposed version with marked changes later today.

Thanks.

James Gilb