[802SEC] Motions and agenda for tomorrow

All

Due to a variety of silliness and time zone issue (yes, it involves Arizona time), I will likely be late tomorrow.

John

Please schedule the rules updates later in the agenda. The OM changes ate non-critical. The WG changes should be discussed and disposed of tomorrow if possible.

I will be available by 11:30 am Arizona time tomorrow (hopefully earlier, but it depends).

I have 2 agenda items

ME WG P&P changes and update 15 minutes (ME because it was initiated by AudCom reviewers and will be sent to them).
MI OM updates 10 minutes

John: I will send links to the appropriate documents later tonight. It is only 9 pm here in Arizona.

James Gilb