Re: [802SEC] Action item update re: recorded presentations

Dorothy-

This seems like a very wrong-headed response from staff.
Their rule is equivalent to them requiring that we delete a proper contribution after it has been presented as a proper business item.

I think we need to pursue and discuss this item further.

Geoff