[802SEC] reminder 802/SA Task Force meeting 4-5pm ET Monday 13 Dec 2021

Dear EC Members and any other interested participants,

The next 802/SA Task Force meeting is scheduled for 4-5pm ET Monday 13 Dec 2021.  The agenda consists of two items, Markus Plessel to report on his action items:

AI: Markus to bring rough schedule to next 802/SA Task Force meeting 13 DEC 2021
AI: Markus to seek feedback from 802 after a IEEE IT review

If you'd like to add agenda items, please let me know and I'll put it on the agenda as appropriate.

Webex coordinate are:
https://ieeesa.webex.com/ieeesa/j.php?MTID=m4f3589a0a794a28194bbc4281cc345fe

Regards,

--Paul