Re: [802SEC] IEEE P802.3df Beyond Standards blog post

David - I have one minor comment -
The text of the blog is fine, and is all forward looking.  However, the headline reads like it is announcing a milestone that has been done.  Perhaps instead of “ IEEE P802.3dfTM Defines a Holistic Architectural Approach” we should say “ IEEE P802.3dfTM to Define a Holistic Architectural Approach” so that the headline reflects the forward-looking nature of the work.

Sent from my iPad