Re: [802SEC] 04 Jan 2022 802 EC Teleconference - Draft Agenda Update

John

The point Geoff is making is that if the approval of the minutes from the executive session are not approved, then discussion of them would need to be held in executive session.

That would require closing the call and removing all but EC members for the duration of that Executive Session.

I don't think a motion to go into Executive Session is necessarily required, but I don't think it hurts.

It will give Jon Rosdahl grief as he has to work the WebEx tool to exclude and then re-add people.

I would put the potential Executive Session as the last item on the agenda.

James Gilb