The rules are 30 days in advance of the opening. We discussed a potential change to that and decided to leave it as 30 days in advance. Hence, there is no reason to list the date as it is as it has always been.

4 Feb. 2022 was a tentative date (all of the dates are listed as tentative) and the LMSC has not approved the new dates for the meeting.

James Gilb

On 1/4/22 8:14 AM, jdambrosia@gmail.com wrote:
James,
I believe in prior "Suspend the rules" motions we had also approved the date for PAR submissions, which I believe is 30 days before the opening meeting.
Are you leaving that off because the rules essentially note it as 30 days before the opening meeting?

Please note that the currently noted tentative plenary session notes  04 Feb for draft PAR submission deadline (which is 28 days before the proposed opening meeting date.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org> On Behalf Of James P. K. Gilb
Sent: Monday, January 3, 2022 9:57 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Proposed dates/times for IEEE 802 LMSC Plenary meeting

All

We revised our operations manual in November, 2021, to allow different deadlines for electronic plenaries.  The net result is that the IEEE 802 LMSC needs to determine the dates for the plenary and due dates for PAR comments and responses.

Thus, I am proposing the following motion for tomorrow's meeting:

This motion is brought under the normal process of approving actions of the Sponsor.

Moved: The IEEE 802 LMSC sets the following dates for the March 2022 Electronic Plenary:

-Opening IEEE 802 LMSC meeting: 20:00-22:00 UTC, 4 March, 2022
- Comments from Working Groups regarding PARs/ICAIDs shall be received by 22:30 UTC, 9 March, 2022,
- Closing IEEE 802 LMSC meeting: 18:00-22:00 UTC, 18 March 2022.

Note that PARs and ICAIDs are due 30 days in advance of the opening meeting for all IEEE 802 LMSC plenary sessions.

(FYI: I think we should have done a hybrid meeting to save us money, but that ship has sailed).

James Gilb