Re: [802SEC] Correction 01 March 2022 802 EC meeting cancellation and anticipated 802 EC meeting agenda items for the upcoming Plenary:

Hello Paul,

Here are the expected WG11 items for the March 2022 802 EC closing plenary:

  1. establishment of new Study Groups, SG renewals and other pre-PAR activities – Possible new items per session discussion, none at this time
  2. draft PARs to NesCom - None
  3. drafts to SA Ballot – P802.11bd D4.0 Conditional
  4. drafts to RevCom - None
  5. maintenance PARs - None
  6. press releases - None
  7. liaison letters – P802.11az D4.0 to ISO/IEC JTC1 for information
  8. regulatory communications - None
  9. policy and procedures - None
  10. action item status - None
  11. and any other items appropriate for the 802 EC meeting agendas. - WG11 Officer election confirmation

Thanks,

Dorothy

Dorothy Stanley

Hewlett Packard Enterprise