[802SEC] July 2022 mixed mode logistic details

Hi Jon,

As you may recall, there was an exchange on the recent IEEE 802 EC teleconference call about what should happen if remote access to a meeting fails during the July plenary session. Glenn and I have exchanged emails and note that the current meeting notice on the IEEE 802 home page includes the text 'Precise mixed mode logistic details will be specified after our Le Centre Sheraton Montreal site visit in early May, stay tuned.'.

We would therefore like to suggest that one of the items included in the 'precise mixed-mode logistic details' is that the remote access is provided on a best effort basis and that if the teleconference portion of a meeting fails, the face-to-face portion of the meeting will continue.

Thanks and best regards,
  David