[802SEC] PSDO status report for SC6

Dear EC members,

With this email, I would like to announce the start of an LMSC(EC) ballot to authorize liaising a
PSDO status report to ISO/IEC JTC1/6. Paul has delegated to me to conduct the electronic ballot on the motion below.

Motion: Authorize the Chair & Vice Chair of IEEE 802 JTC1 SC to send a status report (ec-22-0103-00) on behalf of IEEE 802 to ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6 for consideration at their meeting on 27 June – 1 July 2022. The Chair & Vice Chair of IEEE 802 JTC1 SC have editorial license.

Mover: Dorothy Stanley

Seconder:  Jon Rosdahl

Start of ballot: 26 May 2022
Close of ballot: 07 June 2022 (with early close if possible)

Andrew Myles