From: Andrew Myles (amyles) <amyles@cisco.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2022 2:54 PM
To: Steve Shellhammer <sshellha@qti.qualcomm.com>; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: RE: PSDO status report for SC6

G’day Steve

The first few slides do summarise the past, at least partially to emphasis the importance of the PSDO process. Most of the deck summarises the standards in the PSDO pipeline and the standards about to enter PSDO pipeline. They seem to like this format but we can explore making changes in the future.

Andrew