From: Edward Au <edward.ks.au@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 30, 2022 at 8:02 AM
Subject: Review - IEEE SA Position Statement of Intelligent Spectrum Allocation and Management
Dear 802.18 members,
cc. 802.11, 802.15, and 802.19 members,

In 2018, IEEE SA developed (and was approved by the BoG) an IEEE SA (OU) Policy Position statement on Intelligent Spectrum Allocation and Management. See: http://globalpolicy.ieee.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/IEEE18014.pdf

Per the IEEE Global Public Policy Committee (GPPC) procedures/process, after three years public policy statements need to be reviewed for renewal, update or archival.  IEEE SA is at this point with the Intelligent Spectrum Allocation and Management statement.

IEEE SA is reaching out to IEEE 802 and see if we think that statement should be renewed and/or updated (there are some dated items in the statement) or archived.

If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions on this position statement, please join our upcoming call at 3:00pm ET, Thursday, 2 June 2022, for discussion.  Call-in information is available at 18-16/0038r21 or Google Calendar.

Regards,
Edward