Re: [802SEC] Face to Face EC meeting

Thanks Ben and Dawn for pointing out that the exact location of the November 2023 plenary is Honolulu - perhaps I missed Waikoloa too much :)

On Wed, Jul 27, 2022 at 4:08 PM Benjamin Rolfe <ben@blindcreek.com> wrote:
From my notes from the EC workshop in Montreal:

8.    Next workshop:  Timeframe is November/December 2023.
a.    Action: Investigate options (1) hold following November plenary (2) holding at IEEE headquarters and (3) other options, and report to EC.

Option (1) would be in the same location as the plenary which may be what Edward is recalling. That location is the Hawaiian Village in Honolulu, not Waikoloa. Same state, different island.
 Ben

From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org> on behalf of Clint Powell <cpowell@IEEE.ORG>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 10:54 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Face to Face EC meeting

I too recall there was talk about a workshop after the Nov. Bangkok mtg.

BR,
Clint P

On Wed, Jul 27, 2022 at 10:25 AM, Edward Au
Hi all,

Please correct me if I am wrong - I believe we were talking about a workshop after the November 2023 IEEE 802 plenary in Waikoloa, not the September 2022 IEEE 802 wireless interim in Waikoloa.

Regards,
Edward