Re: [802SEC] Progress update - Proposed scope statement of the revised IEEE SA position statement "Intelligent Spectrum Allocation and Management"

Dear EC members,

re the short update on the preparation of the revised IEEE SA position statement "Intelligent Spectrum Allocation and Management", if you have any comment or suggestion on the proposed scope statement below (I highlight in bold and italic for your convenience), please feel free to let me and/or Amelia (who is copied here and she is the ad-hoc chair) know as per your earliest convenience.

The next step for Amelia's ad-hoc is to prepare a draft revised position statement for (a) IEEE 802.18 to review and consider approval tentatively in early September;  (b) and if approved by IEEE 802.18, then forwarding the draft to IEEE 802 to review and consider approval via an 10-day letter ballot.

Regards,
Edward