From: Lisa Ronmark <lisa@facetoface-events.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 23, 2022 at 12:42 PM
Subject: 802_CVENT Scheduled Maintenance_September 3, 2022
To: Jon Rosdahl <jrosdahl@ieee.org>, Dawn Slykhouse <dawns@facetoface-events.com>, George Zimmerman <george@cmephyconsulting.com>, Benjamin A. Rolfe <ben@blindcreek.com>

HI All,

I received notice that Cvent will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 3rd from 12:00 AM to 05:00 AM ET. During this time, the Cvent application, as well as its API services and third-party integrations, won't be available.

When downtime occurs, the following products and integrations will be impacted:
  • Event Management - You will be unable to log in and invitees will be unable to register.
  • Attendee Hub - You will be unable to access the Website and App Builder. Attendees will be unable to access the Attendee Website and Event App.
I will place a notice of this downtime on the event registration and information pages for the following IEEE 802 Sessions:
  1. July 2022 IEEE 802 Plenary  - Late Payments (2 attendees outstanding)
  2. November 2022 IEEE 802 Plenary
  3. September 2022 IEEE 802 Wireless Interim
If you have any questions or concerns related to this outage please let me know, Cvent has supplied the following link to help answer these questions: https://app.cvent.com/Subscribers/Account/default.aspx?page=BE132BFF-ADD3-41F2-BCC9-4DBCE592E47E&targetPath=apex/CommunityHomePage

Sincerely,

Lisa Ronmark
Director of Meeting Services
Face to Face Events Inc.