Re: [802SEC] +++10-day EC Motion+++ Approval of submission for France ARCEP's consultation “Preparing for the future of mobile networks”

Acknowledged with thanks, George.

Dear all,

George provided me with some constructive comments on the draft.  Enclosed is the latest version (18-22/0111r4) that incorporates the comments from both Roger and George.

As of now, there are 4 Yes and 2 Abstain.  In order for a motion to be passed and the comments to be submitted to the regulatory body, we need a few more affirmative votes.

Voter Role Name NV APP DIS ABS DNV
CH Paul Nikolich         DNV
VC James PK Gilb       DNV
VC Roger Marks   APP