From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org> On Behalf Of Edward Au
Sent: 20 September 2022 22:54
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] +++ Second 10-day EC motion +++ Approval of submission for UK Ofcom’s consultation “UK preparations for the World Radiocommunication Conference 2023 (WRC-23)

Dear EC members,

With this email I would like to announce the start of an LMSC (EC) ballot on a submission to UK Ofcom in response to the consultation “UK preparations for the World Radiocommunication Conference 2023 (WRC-23)”.

Paul has delegated to me to conduct a LMSC (EC) 10-day electronic ballot on the motion below to approve the comments to the UK Ofcom.  This EC motion is per IEEE 802 OM 7.2.1 Procedure, P&P 7.1 b) (majority response) and P&P 7.1.2 (2/3 approval of votes cast) for communication with government bodies and public statements.  With that we would like to see everyone respond.
• Move to approve document https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/22/18-22-0111-05-0000-proposed-response-to-france-arcep-on-preparing-for-the-future-of-mobile-networks.odt, for submission to the UK Ofcom’s consultation “UK preparations for the World Radiocommunication Conference 2023 (WRC-23)”, with editorial license granted to the 802.18 chair.
o Approved in the RR-TAG: _14_ / _0_ / _1_ (The Chair did not vote)
o Mover:     Edward Au
o Seconder:  Dorothy Stanley
• Start of ballot: 20 September 2022
• Close of ballot: 29 September 2022

Reference document
• Information on the public consultation:  https://www.ofcom.org.uk/consultations-and-statements/category-1/call-for-input-uk-preparations-for-wrc23
• Since the submission is in odt format, I also attach a PDF version for your convenience.

Regards,
Edward