[802SEC] +++ LMSC Consent Agenda – Updates to Chair's Guidelines +++

All

To speed things along so I can get to sleep earlier, I am proposing that the changes to the Chair's guidelines be put on the consent agenda.

This motion is brought under the normal process of approving actions of the Standards Committee.

Motion: The EC approves the changes in slides 3 and 4 of ec-22-0237-00 to the IEEE 802 LMSC Chair's Guidelines.

Moved: Gilb
Second: Rosdahl

James Gilb