[802SEC] +++ EC 5 Day Review +++ Liaison letter to ITU-T

Dear EC members,

At the IEEE 802.3 interim meeting on Thursday 19 January 2023, the IEEE 802.3 Working Group approved sending the following liaison letter to ITU-T. Based on this I'm announcing the start of the five-day review required by subclause 7.2.2 'IEEE 802 LMSC subgroup public statements to government bodies' of the IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual 'For public statements not presented for review in a sponsor [sic] meetings'. The draft letter can be accessed as follows and if there is no motion to block made before Wednesday 25 January 2023 AoE (23:59 UTC-12) I will go ahead and send the letter.

Thanks, and best regards,
  David

-----

IEEE 802.3 Liaison letter to ITU-T Q11/15 concerning OTN mapping reference point for 800GBASE-R

Working Group vote:
Y:108 N:0 A:3