Re: [802SEC] [UPDATED] ++10-day EC Motion+++ Approval of submission for China MIIT’s consultation "Ultra Wideband (UWB) Equipment Radio Management Regulations (Draft for Comments)"

Acknowledged with thanks, Steve and Tim.

Regards,
Edward

Voter Role Name NV APP DIS ABS DNV
CH Paul Nikolich         DNV