[802SEC] +++ EC review +++ Draft position statement on 802 wireless is available for EC to review and comment

Dear EC members,

As a follow-up of my update in the recent EC teleconference, I would like to inform you that the draft position statement on 802 wireless was approved by IEEE 802.18 on 16 February 2023.

The PDF version of this draft is available at <https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/23/18-23-0015-15-ISUS-isus-clean-version-of-spectrum-statement.pdf>

Please kindly review and share with me any comment by Wednesday, 15 March 2023.   Depending on the comments received, I may request a motion to approve the draft (or a evision after taking into account your comments) in the IEEE 802 EC closing plenary on Friday, 17 March 2023.

Thanks and Regards,
Edward