Re: [802SEC] Update - Participation in IEEE Activities by Participants on the BIS Entity List

Title: Update - Participation in IEEE Activities by Participants on the BIS Entity List
John-

Some big problems with this message which I will not stoop to even call a communication.

1. I do not recall ever having been accused (?) of being a BIS Entity so I don't know what this has to do with me.

2. There is nothing in he way of information at the front of the message to help me decode what this has to do with me.

3. This is the big thing: NO 802 PARTICIPANT IS AN ENTITY. We all participate as individuals.
    Therefore (from what I can see) this doesn't apply to us.
    I suggest that either you or Paul return this to Yvette and tell her
        (a) it doesn't apply to us
        (b) it is enormously confusing and time wasting to send such material to us.

Geoff Thompson