Re: [802SEC] Reminder: +++ EC review : an 802 submission to Singapore IMDA before proceeding to a motion +++

Hi Roger,

Thanks for your comments and questions.  As per our offline discussion, I replaced the sentence with "IMDA's proposed designation of 500 MHz of the 6 GHz band for RLAN use provides for only one 320 MHz channel, while the full 5925 MHz to 7125 MHz band would allow three such channels."  I also moved the definition of the term "6 GHz band" earlier per your suggestion.

The latest version of the draft is available at <https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/23/18-23-0028-03-0000-proposed-response-to-singapore-imda-s-consultation.pdf>.

Regards,
Edward